Here is your home maintenance checklist for February! Keep your Twin Cities home in top shape by performing these simple tasks this month.
- After snowfalls, Regularly check for roof ice dams and icicles and take steps to eliminate them
- Donate unneeded items and give your home a deep cleaning
- Inspect washing machine supply hoses; replace with braided stainless hoses if necessary
- Inspect and operate all water shutoff valves. Replace if they are not functioning properly.
- Clean and seal tile grout
- Clean and seal granite or other porous countertops
- Inspect HVAC filters, replace if necessary
- Inspect fire extinguishers, replace if necessary
- Clean your kitchen food disposer
- Clean your range hood filters
Do you have a suggestion for other tips or maintenance items that should be included here? Please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Allrounder Remodeling Inc. provides residential home design and remodeling services in the southeast Twin Cities metro area, including the cities of Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eagan, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Newport, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, Oakdale, and Maplewood.
For more information, please call 651-497-7715 or 651-497-7714; or visit http://www.AllrounderRemodeling.com