Here is your home maintenance checklist for May! Keep your Twin Cities home in top shape by performing these simple tasks this month.
- Have your Air Conditioner serviced/tuned up
- Repair/replace damaged window screens
- Clear plants and shrubs from the house. We recommend at least 2′ between shrubs and your home.
- Check trees for interference with electric lines, trim if necessary
- Inspect your roof for damage/leaks, etc.
- Inspect HVAC filters, replace if necessary
- Inspect fire extinguishers, replace if necessary
- Clean your kitchen food disposer
- Clean your range hood filters
Do you have a suggestion for other tips or maintenance items that should be included here? Please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Allrounder Remodeling Inc. provides residential home design and remodeling services in the southeast Twin Cities metro area, including the cities of Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eagan, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Newport, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, Oakdale, and Maplewood.
For more information, please call 651-497-7715 or 651-497-7714; or visit http://www.AllrounderRemodeling.com