Here is your home maintenance checklist for September! Keep your home in top shape by performing these simple tasks this month.
- Inspect HVAC filters, replace if necessary
- Inspect fire extinguishers, replace if necessary
- Clean your kitchen food disposer
- Clean your range hood filters
- Test smoke alarms & carbon monoxide detectors. Replace batteries if necessary.
- Test garage door auto-reverse features
- If you have unused bathrooms or laundry areas, run water and flush toilets to keep traps from drying out
- Check water softener, add salt if necessary.
- Check driveways & sidewalks for cracks, repair if necessary.
- Have your chimney cleaned, if applicable
Allrounder Remodeling Inc. provides residential design and remodeling services in the southeast Twin Cities metro area, including the cities of Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eagan, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Newport, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, Oakdale, and Maplewood.
For more information, please call 651-497-7715, or visit http://www.AllrounderRemodeling.com