Here is your home maintenance checklist for October! Keep your Twin Cities home in top shape by performing these simple tasks this month.
- Inspect HVAC filters, replace if necessary
- Inspect fire extinguishers, replace if necessary
- Clean your kitchen food disposer
- Clean your range hood filters
- Test smoke alarms & carbon monoxide detectors. Replace batteries if necessary.
- Winterize your air conditioning system
- Schedule a furnace tune up
- Disconnect garden hoses. Purge the water from them and store for winter.
- Shut off and flush/purge outdoor water faucets
- Place outdoor items into storage
Allrounder Remodeling Inc. provides residential home design and remodeling services in the southeast Twin Cities metro area, including the cities of Apple Valley, Rosemount, Eagan, Mendota Heights, Sunfish Lake, West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Newport, St. Paul Park, Woodbury, Oakdale, and Maplewood.
For more information, please call 651-497-7715, or visit http://www.AllrounderRemodeling.com